Thursday, July 10, 2008

Life Mosaic

Photobucket


1. Annie, 2. Save the Girl Child-00001, 3. Go Green!!!, 4. Dandelion Through The Viewfinder Photo Print, 5. James Spader How Old is He Anyway?, 6. sweet assortment, 7. after 6 months, 8. Molten Chocolate Cake, 9. The Voice of Water, 10. Symbol of Spirituality, 11. Light gives itself freely !, 12. the unexpected... ♫ ♫ little egret from bali♫


Here is a fun game I'm passing along from my wonderful friend Chantal who never fails to inspire me.
Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr search.
Using only the first page, choose an image.
One last step: copy and paste each of the URLs into the mosaic maker over at FD's image maker. Voila!


The questions:
What is your first name?
What is your favorite food?
What high school did you attend?
What is your favorite color?
Who is your celebrity crush?
Favorite drink?
Dream vacation?
Favorite dessert?
What do you want to be when you grow up?
What do you love most in life?
One word to describe you.
Your Flickr name

Interesting what comes up!!

3 comments:

xxxxx said...

So glad you played along!!! Your mosaic is gorgeous. Hey, James S. has turned into a dog? ;-) Funny the images that come up in response to a specific search sometimes. I had some that seemingly had "nothing" to do with my answers! But you know what, the gorgeous photo of the trees mirrored in the water came up for me too, and I was that close to selecting it ;-)

Annie said...

You know what, i noticed the "neverland" photo that you had used, and that's how I knew we had put in the same search word.....

Soul sisters.<3

ps. some wonderfully quirky guy named his toothless chihuahua "James Spader!" I was going to choose a sexier photo, like from Spader's movie "Secretary," for example, but you know how I'm always joking about my imaginary "tote bag chihuahua," so i had to use that one!

xxxxx said...

Heehee.... on both counts ;-)
Hope you're having a fab day!